Sunday, April 9, 2023

A Risen Love


Easter Sunday Message 
At the Olustee Community Church

My beloved children, 
The resurrection of Jesus Christ -
I AM the Author of this True Love Story!
I AM!  I AM!  I AM!
The Love of Great I AM!
Discover who you really are
In this story true!
Oh, to know the Gospel Truth -
Christ died and rose for you!
Learn to fellowship with Love -
To walk and talk with Me!
Take up all I've given you -
A life abundantly!
Find out about the Kingdom life
And learn to reign  in life with Me!
My power to love, to have sweet peace -
Child, let your faith release!
Resurrection power within,
Victory in Jesus -
His Victory has no end!
Our Father and child relationship -
True Love that has no end!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2023

Luke 24:1-12
Hebrews 12:2
2 Timothy 3:16
Philemon 6
John 10:10
Ephesians 1:3-7, 18-23
Romans 8:31-34, 6:3-4, 17
Mark 9:23
2 Corinthians 2:14
Romans 8:16
1 John 5:4




 

No comments:

Post a Comment