Sunday, April 23, 2023

Step Into All My Favor


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community Church
 
Dear beloved children, 
Turn your every thought toward "blessed" -
Enjoy all My favor!
When thoughts of this 
And thoughts of that wander in your head -
Turn them over to "you are blessed!"
Enjoy all My favor!
Why let any other thought 
Take up space in you?
Push them out and think on blessed -
Give faith, I'm helping you!
Speak forth you are blessed indeed -
In love and blessed indeed!
So special is My favor -
Step into all My favor, child,
Make every effort to!
For I have only good for you -
Believe and receive, it's true!
Keep clean your mind, I'm helping you -
Think only what is true!
My favor does abound,
Enjoy being blessed,
Oh, look what you have found!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2023

Philemon 6
Ephesians 1:2-3
Psalm 103:1-5
2 Corinthians 10:5
1 Corinthians 13:11, 4-7, 14:20
Philippians 4:6-8
Matthew 7:7-8
1 John 5:4


No comments:

Post a Comment