Sunday, May 28, 2023

Pay Attention



Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community Church 

Dear beloved children,
What seems to be so innocent
Is really a huge harm!
Pay attention to My Word,
Keep peace, be free from harm!
The truth is truth no matter what -
Believe My Word in all!
In all that's seen, in all that's heard -
My Word is true and above it all!
Don't let feelings get you down,
Stand tall in all that's true!
I AM helping you to see,
To see what's truly true!
Too many fall away in lies,
Get caught up in the "feelings trap"
Beloved child, don't do that!
Stay in constant fellowship,
Our Father and child relationship!
Focused on My love for you,
Always hearing what is true!
I will never go away,
I AM here in you to stay!
Forever yours, forever Mine,
Beloved child of Mine!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2023

Proverbs 16:25, 4:20-27
2 Peter 1:2
John 17:17
Proverbs 14:12
Corinthians 5:17
Philemon 6
John 16:13, 15:4-5, 10:27
2 Corinthians 13:14
Romans 8:16, 31


No comments:

Post a Comment