Sunday, May 21, 2023

Your Heart Has Eyes


 
Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church

Look closer and you'll see much clearer,
Lean in and see the truth!
Things can get distorted
When you look from far away -
But I say, child, look closer
And see things from My way!
There is a view that's beautiful,
Look close, see what I see!
The heart has eyes, not just your head -
Come close and look with them instead!
See who you really are in Christ,
Focus on My Love for you!
Approval in the highest form,
No other can compare -
You have what you're looking for 
And in the highest form!
I say, you're accepted,
 I say, you are treasured too,
Far beyond what others see -
Oh, how I value you!
Choose to look with your true eyes -
See who you are to Me!
All that you are looking for -
See you whom I adore!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2023

Proverbs 5:1, 4:20-27
Amos 3:3
Psalm 16:6,11
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Hebrews 12:1
John 13:34-35
Ephesians 1:3-7
Romans 8:31
John 17:23


No comments:

Post a Comment