Sunday, January 28, 2024

See My Help So Powerful


 
Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church

My beloved children,
Receive all My provision,
All My protection -
All of My guidance 
And all My direction!
Walk ever on with Me and see
The path of life abundant and free!
Embrace My Wisdom in your heart,
Get understanding too!
Faith to overcome 
All that comes against you -
Dear child, I AM helping you!
See My help so powerful, 
Give faith and don't be doubtful!
Imagine the troubles, 
Problems and circumstances
Are what you walk upon!
In Christ you have each victory,
Rest in knowing true -
You walk on in prosper 
In everything with Me you do!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2024

2 Corinthians 9:8
2 Peter 1:2-3
Psalm 46:1
Jeremiah 33:3
Amos 3:3
Psalm 16:11
Proverbs 4:5-8
1 John 5:4
Matthew 14:22-33
Romans 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment