Sunday, January 7, 2024

Your Supply of Ability


 Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church

Dear beloved children,
Believe in My ability, 
See the way I see!
Overflow, abundance true -
See the way I do!
There are limits all around you -
Portions given, a sizing down,
That costs you more and more!
But that is in the natural,
Think, My child, like Me -
Think supernatural!
Great and mighty is My power -
My ability!
Give faith and let Me take you on,
Receiving more and more!
Life that has a purpose grand -
Hear wisdom and understand!
Let Me give you great desires
As you delight in Me -
I AM the ability - you child, 
Just delight in Me, beloved one,
Believe Me!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2024

Luke 1:37
Jeremiah 32:27
Deuteronomy 7:17
Matthew 9:29
Mark 9:23
1 Corinthians 2:9-12
Proverbs 4:18
Romans 12:2
Psalm 23:5,  37:4-5
1 John 5:4

No comments:

Post a Comment