Sunday, March 24, 2024

Ask Me I Answer



 Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church

Dear beloved children,
I hear the questions in your heart,
Go ahead and ask Me!
I long to share the truth with you,
So go ahead and ask Me!
No question is too big for Me,
No answer too hard for Me to give -
So go ahead and ask Me!
Sometimes the question isn't clear -
Stay with Me and I'll help you see,
Spend time alone with Me!
My Word has the answers 
To keep your heart tender -
Tender so tender to Me!
How do you live in a hardened world,
Without getting hardened too?
See with the eyes of your heart,
Hear with the ears 
I've given to you -
Hear Me, I'm here in your heart!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2024

Jeremiah 33:3
Matthew 7:7-8
Jeremiah 32:17
Colssians 3:17
2 Corinthians 9:8
Mark 6:45-52
John 17:14, 10:27
Matthew 13:16


No comments:

Post a Comment