Sunday, June 23, 2024

A Plan of Great Success



 Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church

My beloved children,
The answer is the same again -
Again and again and again!
Trust in all I AM in you
And all I have for you!
Rely on Me, spend time with Me,
And hear Me in your heart!
Follow through as I show you,
Yes, as I lead you on!
Be ever in My Word and grow,
And let My Wisdom show!
You don't belong to the world out there
For you belong to Me!
I AM ever helping you,
Depend on Me, I'm for you!
Think good about each day,
Push all the bad thoughts far away!
Choose to imagine good and see -
Good is what you'll see with Me!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2024

Trust in the Lord  (Proverbs 3:5-6)
Rely on the Lord  (Luke 18:27)
Spend time with the Lord  (Matthew 6:6)
Hear the Lord in your heart  (Romans 10:17)
Follow through  (James 1:22)
Be in God's Word  (Psalm 119:105)
Let His Wisdom show  (Ps.40:2-3, Matt. 5:14)
Depend on the Lord  (Romans 12:2)
Think Good each day  (Philippians 4:8)
Push bad thoughts away  (2 Corinthians 10:5)
Choose to imagine only good  (Ps.37:4-5)
See Good  (Luke 1:45)

No comments:

Post a Comment