Sunday, June 30, 2024

The Message of Your Garden



 Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church

Dear beloved children,
Trust that I can lead you on,
On to all I have for you,
Ever on and on!
At times you stop to consider things,
Staying way too long -
Remember I AM helping you,
Get up and let's go on!
I can use things you don't like
To make your garden show!
Here you are among the dark,
Oh, how your light does glow!
The very things that break your heart,
I can use for good -
My promise is that all things, child,
I can work for good!
You believe Me, you receive,
And many will see your garden bloom -
 Many will see your light!
The darkness fades away,
And colors are so bright to see -
The message of your garden is -
You belong to Me!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2024

Isaiah 48:17
Colossians 3:15
Psalm 37:5
Luke 18:27
Mark 4:18-19
Isaiah 26:3, 41:10
Romans 8:28
Psalm 147:3
Jeremiah 30:17
Psalm 40:2-3
1 John 5:4


No comments:

Post a Comment