Sunday, July 7, 2024

The Newness of Life



Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church

Dear beloved children,
I've raised you to walk 
In the newness of life,
To think on things above!
To be forgiving, 
Be in kindness and caring,
I've raised you to walk in love!
The language you are learning from Me
Is different than the world learns to speak -
The language from above makes strong 
But the language of the world makes weak -
The words and the ways 
Of the world are wrong! 
What I'm teaching you to say 
And what in My Word you learn to do
Is life and joy  ... it's Christ in you!
In Christ you reign with reigning words -
Walk in the newness of life and see,
All My promises are true 
I would never lie to you!
Be excited about your newness of life -
You're Mine and I AM helping you!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2024

Romans 6:4
Colossians 3:1-14
Proverbs 4:20-27, 14:12
Psalm 1:1-3
Galatians 2:20
Philippians 4:13
Romans 5:17
2 Corinthians 5:17-18, 1:20
Hebrews 6:18
Acts 2:38-39
Proverbs 17:8
Philippians 4:4, 1:6




No comments:

Post a Comment