Wednesday, August 28, 2024

A Mighty Forward Prosper


 
Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community Church

Dear beloved children,
As you listen to My Word,
As you stretch out your faith -
Give to Me your set backs
And I will make them spring boards 
For all your dreams come true!
The dreams that I have given you,
As you are in My Word -
They will all spring forward
In a mighty, mighty way!
What would have taken years to see,
When you give to Me your set backs -
I use them for a spring board, child,
A mighty forward prosper!
One that you and all will know -
That success was Me!
Truly you succeed in dreams -
And all will know it's Me!
Sweet Father and child relationship,
I AM ever for you -
Holy Spirit power within,
Your Father and your Friend!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2024

Romans 10:17
Mark 4:28, 9:23
Hebrews 11:6
Psalm 37:4, 32:8
Joel 2:25
Ephesians 3:20
Romans 8:28
Luke 1:37
3 John 2
Psalm 40:2-3
Romans 8:14-16
2 Corinthians 13:14


No comments:

Post a Comment