Sunday, August 18, 2024

Making Good Decisions

 

Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church

Dear beloved children,
I give instruction in My Word,
I help you make decisions -
Make very good decisions!
Failures you don't have to see -
You don't have to have calamity!
I give instruction in My Word,
I give correction too!
In My Word are examples
To do and not to do -
There is great success and joy,
So much to share with others!
Be a blessing as you learn,
Bless with comfort - 
Bless your sisters, bless your brothers!
Holy Spirit power within,
Your Helper day by day!
Choose My Word, child, learn -
Be known for good decisions!
Give faith that I AM helping you -
Enjoy your good decisions!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2024

Proverbs 12:1, 15
Psalm 32:7-11, 16:6, 11
Colossians 3:1-2,16
2 Timothy 3:16-17
Romans 12:2
2 Corinthians 1:3-4
2 Timothy 1:7
Philemon 6
Philippians 4:13
1 John 4:4


No comments:

Post a Comment