Sunday, September 1, 2024

Say "Restoration" & Agree With Me


 
Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church

Dear beloved children,
When you need an answer,
Ask and I'll give wisdom -
With plans so full of prosper!
Ability to prosper!
Speak "restoration" - speak it out!
Show what faith is,
Speak it out!
Seeing is believing 
Is what the world says,
But hope sees what My Word says
And faith does speak it out!
Restoration is My Word -
Better than before!
Who will believe that I AM true?
Beloved child, you do!
When I hear "restoration" 
Spoken out of faith -
My plan takes action!
Restoration everywhere -
Glory!  Glory!  Glory!
Restoration far beyond the world's ways -
For you give faith to see My Way,
Love's restoration story!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2024

Jeremiah 33:3
Matthew 7:7-8
James 1:5
Isaiah 55:11
Proverbs 18:21
Mark 11:23
Jeremiah 30:17
Romans 8:28
Psalm 16:6,11
Hebrews 11:6
Luke 1 :45
Ephesians 3:20


No comments:

Post a Comment