Sunday, September 29, 2024

To Have & To Hold




 

Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church

 

Dear beloved children,
Rest in all My care for you,
All My tender care!
As you give faith, Amazing Grace -
I give strength for all you face!
Nothing is too hard for Me -
Stay in faith and you will see,
Victory after victory!
Overcomer, come and see,
Abundant life in Christ -
Believe, Receive all there is to have,
All there is to hold!
My righteous favor lifts you up,
In Grace you are so bold!
Now lift your head in assurance grand -
You're Mine, My child,
On Grace, Mercy and Peace you stand!!!
Enjoy seeing all is well -
Of My Grace keep on and tell!!!

 

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2024
 

                                                                    Matthew 11:28-3

                                                  Hebrews 11:6

                                                                        

Isaiah 40:29-31
Philippians 4:13
1 John 4:4, 5:4
Psalm 5:12
Proverbs 28:1
Isaiah 30:15 
Luke 37-38, 45
2 John 1:3
Psalm 37:4-5
Colossians 4:17

No comments:

Post a Comment