Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church
My beloved children,
I always, always long
To show you what to do!
I AM here to help you,
To live a life so true!
Abundant life of fellowship -
Our Father and child relationship!
Oh, the time you spend in prayer,
I ease you from your every care!
I take you to the very best
And always give you rest!
I always do this, always
But do you always really pray?
Praying in the prayers of faith,
Listening for direction?
Child, let Me give the answer,
Let Me give correction!
Walk with Me and talk with Me,
Not only about what's been,
What's now, but also what's ahead!
There is more to talk about
And more to help you see -
Your victory in Christ is this,
Live life with Me so Free!!!
Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2026
Jeremiah 33:3
Isaiah 32:8
1 Corinthians 1:9
2 Corinthians 13:14
1 Peter 5:7
Luke 4:18-19
Mark 11:24
Proverbs 3:12
Isaiah 48:17
Psalm 16:6, 11
2 Corinthians 2:14
John 8:36
No comments:
Post a Comment