Sunday, August 23, 2026

Good Expectation


 
Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church

Dear beloved children,
Hear Me give you answers true
For I know what to do!
Stop and listen, time with Me,
For I know what to do!
I AM always here for you,
To comfort and give you wisdom -
Child, I AM helping you!
Slow down not only in your body
But also in your mind!
Rest in all My care for you -
You're Mine and I AM here for you!
Take shelter underneath My wings -
In the secret place of Love,
In Christ the blessings flow and flow
Of all of them, come know!
Come enjoy peace and grace 
Multiplied to you!
Your cup that overflows -
Flows on and on and on!
Joy that keeps you strong -
To Me, child, you belong!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2026

Jeremiah 33:3
John 10:27
James 1:5
John 14:16
1 Thessalonians 5:18-24
Psalm 91
2 Peter 1:2-4
Psalm 34:8, 62:5


No comments:

Post a Comment