Saturday, December 11, 2010

Be Sure


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Do not forget the vision, child!
Keep it on your mind!
Remember what I've told you-
Don't let it slip behind!
Pull it out into the front!
See it stand before you!
Remember-
What I've told you!
Be sure!  Be sure!
Be oh, so sure!
Expect!  Expect!
Child, don't forget!
The place of promise-
Not regret!
Be sure that I have spoken
And also will perform!
Keep the vision out in front!
My promise- will take form!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright


The meaning of a pink rose in a wedding- 
Please Believe Me!


2 Chronicles 16:9
Jeremiah 33:3-9
Ezekiel 37:14
Proverbs 29:18
Romans 4:20-21
Psalms 62:5, 71:21
Jeremiah 29:11
Galatians 5:6
Ephesians 3:14-21
John 10:27
2 Corinthians 13:14
Hebrews 11:6

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Jesus! The Author and Finisher of our faith! Hebrews 12:2
    John 14:26!!! Sweet Holy Spirit!
    Thank You Father!!! 2 Corinthians 13:14

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed this one. I have forgotten what God has promised me and needed to be reminded so I can renew my hope! I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a word for 2010! The Dec. 31st 2009 Expect poem! It is almost over! You better remember and get out in front of your mind! I know what the Lord has me believing for!
    I love you my Sunshine! Sweet dreams, love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep the vision out in front! My promise will take form! Perfect description...taking form.

    ReplyDelete