Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Twirl and Shout

Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My child, let Me show you off-
To those who mock!
To those who scoff!
Sing with joy and clap your hands!
Dance around and round-
Take pleasure, child, take pleasure!
For faith does so abound!
See!  Oh, world of toil and pain-
Rest in Christ
And freely gain!
Blessed child, so fair indeed!
You have no lack-
You have no need!
Twirl about!
My Blessing shout!
Show forth that smile-
For you don't pout!
You know My goodness!
I AM Kind!
You see the truth!
You are not blind!
In understanding- you profess!
You know Me
And you know you're Blessed!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

The Book of Ruth
John 19:30 
Zechariah 4:6
Jeremiah 24:6-7, 33:3-9
Proverbs 10:22
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
Jeremiah 9:23-24
2 Corinthians 13:14
Hebrews 11:6

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely WONDERFUL! I love the picture...it is the perfect way to show God's delight and sheer pleasure over His children just enjoying being well cared for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like that little girl yesterday! Think I should have gone today too:)It is soooo awesome living life knowing that no matter what you are protected and blessed and that nothing can come against you or harm you! Life is so much better now that I know the truth. I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! Yes! To Know the Truth! We are Blessed and know how to say what God says ONLY!!! How sad all of the years we spoke the enemies words and got his results! But oh how joyful! We know now to say ONLY what our Father says!!! Abundant life is His results! John 10:10 and Proverbs 18:21 Love you all so much! xo

    ReplyDelete