Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Confidence of Truth


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Around you, child-
The belt of Truth!
Around you, child-
So strong!
Knowing that the Blessing-
Is right where you belong!
Knowing that I love you-
With love so ever true!
Confidence! 
A mighty fence!
Protection from the lies of hell!
You trust Me-
And the world can tell!
The belt of truth is buckled-
Prepared for action now!
Encircled all around you-
The truth- your weapon now!
My Word!  The Truth!
In living proof!
Lift up the lid!
Child,
Don't be hid!
Shine bright! 
You bring Me such delight!
Beloved child-
Shine bright!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Ephesians 6:10-18
Genesis 15:1
3John verse 3
The Story of Noah  Genesis chapter 6,7, and 8
Hebrews 11:6
Daniel 12:3
Galatians 4:6-7
Matthew 5:14-16

4 comments:

  1. Noah believed God! All around him were mockers and scoffers but Noah believed God! Noah and his family lived! Noah believed God!
    We believe God too! I love that story! 2 Corinthians 13:14

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun having confidence in something again. I loved every minute of it and I am soooo glad that I listened to God and got out of my comfort zone. What a blessed day and what peace and happiness this poem brings to me now even more because of what God's shown me. I love you Mommy! The lid is wide open!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, my Sunshine! You went for it! What a blessing you are to so many!
    Living out your calling! Shine!!! I am so proud of you! Love you so much! mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'll claim this for myself and my family today! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete