Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Adore Card


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...
Child, I have no card of score!
My card for you-
Is of adore!
I'm not checking here nor there-
Placing percents 
In every square!
Jesus filled the card complete!
His blood-
Upon The Mercy Seat!
As you go about your day-
See it clearly!
See My Way!!!
No card of score! 
My card-
Adore!!!
So come to Me, child-
More and more!
I'll show you Love-
That you'll adore!
The more you seek-
The more you'll find!
Your Father's Love-
Your Father's Kind!
Are you keeping score of Me?
Come know The Truth 
And you will see!
My child, come agree with Me!
My heart is ONLY 
Blessing thee!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Hebrews 8:12, 9:12, 24-26 10:14-17, 19-23, 35
John 17:20-23
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
Jeremiah 9:23-24, 33:6-9
Amos 3:3
Isaiah 54:17
Hebrews 11:6
2 Corinthians 13:14  :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh that is so amazingly beautiful!! It is so fun learning all the things that Father is showing me and all of us! The truth set me free today, thank you Father and thank you Mom for taking the time to interpret and preach!! I love you so much, have a wonderful blessed day, thank you for blessing mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Alisha! I'm so thankful for what you do, Mommy! I so needed this poem today but mainly because I was keeping score on someone else. :( So I'm going to remember that God isn't keeping score on me so I need to quit keeping score on others. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow this is so beautiful!!! made me sad when it got to the line where God asked we were keeping score of Him, i bet theres so many out there that do:( this is just what i needed today so now im gonna go look up the scriptures!! thank you God!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my precious girls! I am so proud of you all! Loving the Lord and learning His Goodness! Receiving only the Blessing and refusing the curses as God has told us to do! Proverbs 18:21 and James chapter 3! And the whole Bible really!!!
    Thank you all for the wonderful encouragement!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo
    I love when you call and I can stir myself up by helping you! I love to tell the truth!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this one is good! I agree with you Audrey, I got sad on that line too because it is true way too often:( So freeing to know the truth about God. Not enough do, yet! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! All of you! How wonderful! I am soooooo Blessed!
    Thank you my girls! Love you all so very much- 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a good Word to always keep on the front burner!

    ReplyDelete