Friday, November 5, 2010

Knowing



Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Enjoy My comfort!
Child, come see-
What I can do alone
With thee!
Let all the world around you wait-
And of My Word
Dear child, partake!
With eyes that I have opened wide-
See so clearly
What's inside!
Let Wisdom feed you 
With the Truth-
Forsake the lack and live!
The way of understanding, child,
Enjoy what I give!
The answer to your every prayer-
Has always
 Been right there!
Seeing and believing-
Knowing Father's care!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

John 14:6-27
Acts 26:18
Ephesians 1:15-18
Colossians 1:27
Proverbs chapter 3 & 9:1-11
John 10:10
2 Timothy 3:16-17
Matthew 7:7-11
Psalms 37:4
Hebrews 11:6


4 comments:

  1. That reminds me of Proverbs 18:21 I remember, years ago, the first time I heard that it truly matters what you say! I found in the Word of God that from Genesis to Revelation that was how God would move on earth! Through people who would believe Him and say only what He says about us, His children, and things! Numbers chapter 13 is a very good example of what God calls a good report and an evil report!
    I started changing my words to match Father's Word! I have come from whiner to proclaimer! From defeat to victory!
    All I did was to repent from speaking what the world and the enemy says and make my words- what God says! I don't do it perfectly but I am moving on the right path- more every day!!!
    James chapter 3 - turn your ship to victory!
    I started with 3 John verse 2. I would say - God wants me, above all things, to prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers!
    Then daily I have added to my mouth the sweetness of life abundant!
    I love you all so very much! Thank you for the notes of encouragement you send me - here and on my email.
    I enjoy hearing from you and your precious encouragement, to me, too!
    kulbethf@aol.com Love you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it!!! The Lord lead me to the seed I need to plant!
    I found it! I am sooooooooo excited! I hope you all find the seed for your need too! I love you! xo Oh, thank You Father that you have supplied our every need! Seek and we shall find-indeed!!! Your Word! Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus! The Word!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one. I read Num. 13 after you told me to tell Dave to read it. Thank you! I'm believing and really working on what I speak too. I love you and miss you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen honey! xo Love you too! 4ever! xo

    ReplyDelete