Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Take Up The Sword


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Child, take up the Sword!
Stand up tall!
I tell you truly-
Hell will fall!
Push the evil back to hell!
Stand up!  Stand up!
And hate hell's smell!
You have been delivered-
Stand up and keep your ground!
Let the angels hear you clear-
That you have faith-
You don't have fear!
Open up and speak the truth!
In Jesus name!
Child, do exclaim!
Pierce the hindrance!
Believe!
You have the Sword-
Take out of sheath!
Stand up and slice the lie of hell!
Use My Word!  The Sword-
Child, tell!
Watch and see!
Smell Victory-
For truly- 
Now you see!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

John 15:7
Ephesians 6:10-18
James 4:7
Matthew 16:19
John 10:10
John 14:12-14
Joshua 1:7-17
Numbers 13:1-2, 17, 26-33, 14:24
Proverbs 12:27
Matthew 4:1-11
Proverbs 18:21
John 1:14
Psalms 103:1-5, 20-22
Mark 9:23
Hebrews 11:6

5 comments:

  1. I needed this poem sooooo much! I am taking up my sword everyday! I have faith in what God has told me and nothing anyone has to say against it will make me believe or speak anything different! I love you My Mommy BeGommy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! That's great my Sunshine! I agree! I need to call you later -after school- I have an awesome testimony to pass on or call Amanda and tell her to tell you her mother in law's great news! This is soooooooo good!
    Wish we all could hear her tell it herself! I got to hear her and it is sooo wonderful to hear as every one receives what God has given them to believe!
    She used the Word and the angels heard! :)
    Love you so much my Sunshine! 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's Love, 4ever Mommy BeGommy! xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this one is soooo good!! No fear!! im starting to recognize more and more when im feeling down or discouraged or things that pop up in my head to make me think that im not getting what im believing for is fear!! so no more!!! we'll all see victory!! i love you all !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faith only! Amen! I'm believing with you honey! I love you so much honey! xo

    ReplyDelete