Monday, November 8, 2010

Peace Does Not Say Wait


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...


Be refreshed in strength, 
My Child!
Run and don't be weary!
Walk and do not faint!
For Love is everlasting
And Peace-
Does not say wait!
Enjoy all the benefit-
Partaking everyone!
Peace upon your table-
And Wisdom 
Does say, "Come!"
Come, beloved-
Come!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Peace #1515 Greek  meaning of peace: peace, harmony, tranquility, safety, welfare-prosperity, health, quietness and rest, peace with God!!!   Enjoy all the benefits!  I plan to today!  Thank You Father!  Oh, my Jesus!  Oh, Holy Spirit! Thank You!  
Thank You!  Thank You!  2 Corinthians 13:14  
To understand is Joy!!!

Isaiah 40:31
Amos 3:3
Jeremiah 33:6-9
Psalms 37:11
Romans 10:15
Galatians 1:3
Colossians 1:2
Ephesians 1:2
1 Corinthians 1:3
2 Corinthians 1:2
Psalms 103:1-5
Proverbs 9:1-11
Psalms 71:21

3 comments:

  1. We've been talking about how we've heard in "church" that God only has three answers: yes, no, and wait. I was telling the kids that all the promises that God gave are YES! and AMEN! If we pray according to the Word, then the answer is always yes!
    I love the Ps. 103. We are commanded to "forget NOT all of his benefits..." don't leave any of them out. Thank you, Father, for the kind of peace You want us to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all what a beautiful picture! I wish I was there:) Reading this poem made me feel sooo full of peace. Kinda hard not to since I just got through reading your email to me also:) I feel like my strength needed renewed and needed the reminder that God does it for you. I've been trying to do it all by myself. NO wonder I have been failing:) I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, Jayme! Amen!
    So glad you have your computer back, Andrea! I missed you so much!
    You too Jayme! Thank You God for repaired computers and precious family and friends! Love you all! xo

    ReplyDelete