Tuesday, November 2, 2010

You Shall See


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My promises I carry out-
Dear child, I do perform!
Open up My Word and see-
Allow your mind,
Reform!
All that I have given you-
To ponder in your heart!
Know that they shall all be seen-
To do, Child-
Is My part!
Keep believing!  You shall see!
Don't back away-
Say we agree!
Let My true reminder be-
A thought, that you will 
Keep with thee!
I carry out My promises!
My child, you remember!
It almost is-
December!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010 copyright

Romans 4:20-21
Ephesians 4:23
Colossians 3:10
Romans 12:2
Genesis 18:14
2 Kings 4:1-7
Numbers 11:23
Psalms 37:4, 71:21
Hebrews 11:6

6 comments:

  1. Wow mom, I will claim this too. As you know I needed it, our Father is so comforting and love is always right on time! I love you and loved talking to you! Soon, very soon! ; ). Love, alisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Love is always right on time! I enjoyed our talk too! Soon is getting sooner! ;) Love, 4ever mom aka mommy :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow mom!!how awesome, and just what i needed!! im so glad the "to do" is His part and all we have to do is believe and i am for sure!! so glad its almost december, i love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the scriptures that I have planted! We are standing on the promises of God!!! For sure!!! To do! His part!!! I love you so very much honey! xo
    Love, 4ever mommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! I love that poem! Our Daddy sure doesn't want us to forget what we're believing for! How precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Holy Spirit! :)
    2Corinthians 13:14

    ReplyDelete