Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Family / Today's message at the Olustee Community Church



Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Rehearse!  Rehearse-
The Blessing!
Inheritance - of saints!
Come, My children,
Come and see-
All that Love 
Has given thee!
The Blessing is inheritance-
It belongs to you!
For Jesus made you brothers-
He made you sister's too!
Here-
Is where the world will see!
On earth, all will discover-
Salvation
The free gift - indeed!
Where there's no lack
Where there's no need!
A family
I have on earth-
Your Father!  I AM True!
And everything provided-
My children, I love you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Seeds:
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:1-7
Matthew 6:10
Psalms 23:5, 34:6-10
2 Peter 1:1-3
3 John verse 2
Galatians 5:22-23
1 Timothy 5:8
Philippians 4:19
Philemon verse 6

1 comment:

  1. I am soooooooo excited to deliver this today!
    The scriptures! Wow! Look them up! Joy!!! The Blessing!
    Thank You Jesus!!! Love you so much- my brothers and my sisters!
    My kids too! love you all !! xo xo xo xo xo xo :)

    ReplyDelete