Thursday, November 4, 2010

Truth Smiles


From the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Lord,
There is nothing I would rather do
Than sit and ponder life-
With You!
To search the scriptures
And to find-
A place where I have been
So blind!
The way the Truth smiles
Back at me-
I hear You say, child,
See!
Wisdom has her table set
And woos me to agree!
Understanding takes my hand-
And holds it up - in victory!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright


Matthew 6:33
Proverbs 16:25
Proverbs 9:1-11, 7:4
2 Timothy 3:16-17
2 Corinthians 2:14  

4 comments:

  1. I agree!! You definitely have the victory!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do too honey! That was for us all! Amen!!!
    Love you so much xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so encouraging and beautiful! I agree with you both! We all have Victory!! Amen! Miss you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Victory in Jesus- For He has truly freed us!!!
    Love you all 4ever! xo Miss you too! Soon ;)

    ReplyDelete