Friday, December 3, 2010

Approving What is Excellent


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My child!  My dear children!
When you first heard-
You did not say,
Oh, that's absurd!
You leaped with joy-
 For excellence
And understanding grew!
You discovered mercy!
You discovered grace!
You heard that I AM good and kind
And out of lies-
You did unwind!
Now in fellowship so sweet-
You come each morning-
Love to greet!
You approve the excellent!
You allow what's good!
For you've discovered-
Blessing-
As all my children should!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Romans 10:13-17
Ephesians 1:15-18
Philippians 1:9-11
Matthew 6:33
John 10:10
Proverbs 8:13-21, 10:22
Deuteronomy 28:1-14 always read with Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7   
Jesus obeyed fully!  
Philippians 2:1
2 Corinthians 13:14
Philippians 1:10  That ye may approve things that are excellent...

3 comments:

  1. I really like log homes! I really, really love you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That word approve means - approve, allow, try and interpret! So wonderful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so wonderful living and believing the way we do. The truth has set me free from so many things that used to hold me captive. I like the part that says, "And out of lies you did unwind" I can see so strongly how that happened in my life. I love you!

    ReplyDelete