Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Secure


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Faith, is being- 
Oh, so sure!
Believing what you pray!
Secure!
Knowing that God's will is good!
Expecting-
As His children should!
Feeding on the Word of God!
As Father-
Taps His foot and nods-
Abundant life,
Indeed for you!
See the victory now unfold!
Believe!  Receive!
The Blessing told!
Expecting 
As My children should!
Knowing Father-
I AM GOOD!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Secure: free from danger, safe, firm, stable, certain , obtain!

Hebrew 11:1
John 10:10
Galatians 3:13-14
Deuteronomy 28:11-12
Numbers 11:23
Psalms 34:10, 68:19, 71:21
2 Chronicles 16:9
James 1:17
Ephesians 3:20-21
Philippians 4:19
Isaiah 55:1
3 John 2
Hebrews 11:6




2 comments:

  1. Faith is believing what you pray....what a concept! How many times have I prayed and really expected nothing? No more! I expect what I say to come to pass because I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that God's will is ALWAYS GOOD. Why does something so simple and obvious have to be stated? Because we get into the habit of praying unbelieving prayers that do not line up according to God's Word. His will is His word. Thank you, Father, for your Word made flesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Amen!!! You are believing beautifully! I love you sooooo much! xo

    ReplyDelete