Sunday, December 26, 2010

Today's Message At Olustee Community Church


Be Thou Certain

My children, be thou so convinced!
Be thou!  Be thou sure!
Understand I’m helping you-
Love’s, indeed, the cure!
See with eyes of faith
Not doubt-
Have joy
And do not pout!
Walk so very close to Me-
In all things,
Check on our agree!
In the area of need-
Remember!
Plant the Word!  The Seed!
Children, I AM Comfort!
Holy Spirit!  Truth!
Wisdom’s taking over-
Tell foolish -leave your roof!
Where, child, do you have an ache?
Flow Love, forgiveness-
 Joy partake!
Be thou!  Be thou certain!
Take comfort-
Be alone with Me,
Let’s check on our agree!
For Love will always,
Always be-
Forever
Holding Victory!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Romans 4:20-21  Mark 3:6  Amos 3:3  2 Timothy 3:16  Proverbs 9:6  Isaiah 55:11  John 14:26  1 Corinthians Chapter 13


1 comment:

  1. I love that Romans 4 passage. I remember the old song I still love to sing..."For I know Whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I've committed unto Him against that Day."

    ReplyDelete