Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fellowship is Simple/ Today's Message at Olustee Community Chruch


Fellowship is Simple

My children!  Precious children!
What saves you from a mess?
What is it that you really need?
I’m Lord!  Oh, do confess!
Relationship! 
Sweet fellowship!
Where you know where to be!
Walking after spiritual-
Indeed, to walk with Me!
Finding out the answers-
Finding questions too!
Just so I can show you-
Beloved,
What to do!
Where is the coin?
A fish!  His mouth!
Do I go north?
Do I go south?
What is the plan?
Oh, Great I AM!
There are many answers-
But one is just for you!
What is right for others-
May not be right for you!
Oh, My precious children-
Seek to understand!
Fellowship is simple-
It was My perfect plan!!!
All your sins are paid for!
Fellowship is free!
Boldly- come expecting-
You will hear from Me!
Child, within the Kingdom-
We call that- victory!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

John 10:27   Romans 8:1   Amos 3:3   1Chronicles 14:8-17 
 Proverbs 3:5-6   Jeremiah 9:23   2 Corinthians 13:14, 3:17






5 comments:

  1. So many more scriptures- I might add them later! I am so excited to deliver this message today! Love you all so very much and wish you were with us!
    Unity of believers! So precious! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found my special detail that the Lord wanted to tell me! At church today I asked the Lord to remind me that I was going to listen to hear what He wanted to tell me and that I wanted to know that special detail He wanted me to know! I took a little nap and when I woke up the Lord wooed me with these words-
    Find out how a pearl is made! I have been studying that for over an hour now! Oh, my! Oh, my! Oh, my! I looked up all the places in the Bible it said pearl! Nine times! A pearl is complete and of great brightness and value! No need of polishing and no improvement can be made! It is complete! It represents Wisdom! The Kingdom! Jesus Christ Himself!!!
    A pearl owes nothing to man and is an absolute gift from God!
    Jesus!!! Oh, my Jesus! Christ is the power of God, and the Wisdom of God. Yes, we know that but the detail is just receive!!! Take the time each day to just receive!!! Fellowship! The Kingdom life is fellowshipping freely! Boldly! Freely!!! A gift, an absolute gift from God that so many never enjoy!!! I am so excited! The detail! Receive- and no matter how much you receive there is always more knowledge, understanding, revelation, comfort, instruction,enjoyment together...The gift that never ends!!! The free gift of relationship with the Lord 4ever!!!
    My detail again- receive!!!
    Love you all so very much! 4ever xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went walking outside and praying. Yes, it was dark already, but I could see. As I prayed and enjoyed the Lord He brought to my mind that after you receive - flow!!! We have received the Holy Spirit let His power flow!!! Pray for one another in agreeing! Oh, the prayer of agreeing! I don't think a day goes by I don't get a call from someone wanting to agree together! I call some of you too! I love it!!! Keep calling and agreeing with each other! Destroying the schemes of the devil!
    Speak the Word!!!
    Matthew 18:19
    Love you all so much xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so wonderful fellowshiping with our Father! He wants and gives us everything if we would only take it! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen, my Sunshine! Such peace and comfort!!! Sweet sleep! Love 4ever, mommy xo Soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete