Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Your Future


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

So many are My thoughts toward you-
To help you understand!
I long to share My Wisdom-
To help you see the plan!
Come, beloved child-
And see-
It's not to be a mystery!
Come, and you will see!

Father!  How I come with joy!
I seek to understand!
There in sweet relationship-
You'll help me see the plan!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Jeremiah 29:11
Psalms 37:4-5, 23, 119:30
Proverbs 4:12, 18, 16:7-9
Jeremiah 10:23
1 Peter 4:10
James 1:5
3 John verses 1-4
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)

4 comments:

  1. I want to know the plan! How nice to know that we can and that Daddy wants to show us! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nearly memorized this one! I love saying - my steps are ordered of the Lord! :) Thank You Jesus!
    Yes! My Mando! Abba -Daddy wants us to know more than we do!
    I love you honey! Love 4ever, mommy xo
    Sweet sleep! xo

    ReplyDelete