Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Bounty Is For You/Today's Message at Olustee Community Church



My children, you have come to hear!
You’re drawing-
 Ever near!
The bounty is for you!
Treasure of the sweetest kind!
More value that you understand!
Wisdom
Takes your hand!
Now seated at her table
Feast upon My Word!
Be satisfied completely
By Love
That you have heard!
Giants standing up ahead
Get smaller day by day!
For I go before you
Look child, look My way!
Your words go on before you-
Make sure they are of faith!
Then watch as every giant-
Shrinks and steps aside!
Make sure your words are matching Mine!
That’s victory each time!
My children,
You are Mine!
Forever-
For all time!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Romans 10:17   Psalm 13:6   2 Corinthians 10:12
Proverbs 3:13-18, 9:1-11
Zechariah 4:6   Proverbs 18:21, 16:7
Amos 3:3   2 Corinthians 2:14



1 comment:

  1. Wow! The message was sooooooooo exciting to deliver!
    All my kids at church at the same time! All of them!
    The bounty - the plenty! Indeed!
    I love you all so very much! 4ever xo

    ReplyDelete