Thursday, May 26, 2011

Let Wholeness Flow


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My child, sweet the morning!
Such joy!  Oh, so complete!
Fellowship of Heaven's kind-
Beloved, when we greet!
You come to Me in worship-
Grace takes hold your hand
And there in joy, in wholeness-
On Truth you come and stand!
Taking time to hear Me-
Passion for the truth!
There in precious fellowship-
Wholeness flows Love's proof!
Wholeness of The Blood Christ shed!
Freedom Jesus paid for,
True fellowship Divine-
Come - every child
 Of Mine!
Indeed, nothing is missing-
Just come and understand!
Eternal Life is knowing-
Knowing - Yes, I AM!
Know!  
Oh, know My Word and see
Abundant Life-
Know Victory!!!

Father!  Father!
This I know-
I long to understand much more-
Teach me fellowship on earth!
You're helping me to hear and see-
Abundant Life-
Christ's Victory!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Psalm 57:7-11, 63:3-7, 68:19
John 4:23-24
Matthew 6:10, 26:28
Colossians 1:9, 2:10, 14
1 John 4:13-19
2 Corinthians 13:14
John again!  17:3
Ephesians 3:14:21
Psam again! 71:21 :)



5 comments:

  1. Fellowship on earth as it is in Heaven!!! Everything is in the relationship that Jesus bought for us with His own sinless Blood!!! We are free to fellowship with Father!!! Like Jesus did on earth! Same Spirit, same relationship! We are His children!!! Jesus gave us more than just forgiveness of sins and living in Heaven one day! He gave ALL to share with us All He is to Father!!! Now we are God's children too! Thank You, Jesus!!!
    2 Corinthians 13:14 Oh, Holy Spirit!!!
    Father, now we run to You! Abundant Life is knowing You - Believing what You say is TRUE!!! Talking just like Jesus! Fellowship so true!!!
    4ever Love so true!!! xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly, Sweet Reminder!
    I needed this!!! :)

    Beloved child,
    Today is here!
    Today is what we're doing!
    Not tomorrow
    So don't dread!
    Today, My child-
    Be fed!!!
    Don't think about the yesterday's
    Don't drift off into
    Thoughts and daze!
    Keep the joy of what's today!
    Let see what is-
    In this Today!!!

    Oh, Father
    How I love Your Way!
    I agree!
    Let's do Today!!!

    Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

    ReplyDelete
  3. That should be - Let's see :)
    Don't know how to correct a comment! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now today is almost done
    I worked -
    I had some fun!
    What was it that I worked on?
    So many, many things!
    What was the fun I had today?
    I just enjoyed Love
    Today!

    Sweet sleep is what I pray for you!
    Pray for me-
    That I'll sleep too!
    Good night-
    I love you! Oh, I do! :)
    Sweet sleep! Sweet sleep-
    To all of you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Jayme for telling me that you can't comment! I don't know what is wrong with the blogspot but it hasn't been the same since it crashed a couple weeks ago! Hope they get the kinks out soon! Thank you for emailing me!
    Any one else need to tell me it won't let you either?
    kulbethf@aol.com Thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete