Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Oh, So Fair


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

To fellowship 
You're wooing me!
Oh, Lord!  Oh, here I come!
I run to where I find sweet peace!
Yes, to you Lord, I run!
I smile at all You tell me!
I hold my heart as treasure-
For that 
Is where You are!
My Lord!  My Lord!  My Savior!
Oh, Bright and Morning Star!
The promises You've given-
You bring them to my mind
And then I sing out praises-
You are so good!
So kind!  

My child, now I hear You say-
Have a Blessed Day!
Resting in your Father's care-
Beloved
Oh, so fair!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
Psalm 81:10
Matthew 6:21
Revelation 22:16
Psalm again 13:6, 71:21, 103:1-5
2 Chronicles 16:9
Deuteronomy 32:10-14, 33:12
Song of Solomon 4:7


3 comments:

  1. What a beatiful poem! I want to swing on that swing! I love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my Sunshine! Do you have a swing for yourself? I used to have you sit on my lap and we would swing for such a long time singing silly songs!
    All of you loved it! Me too!
    Now that you are all grown up I swing with God and still sing songs!
    Not so silly now! :)
    Love you and miss you soooooooo very much! 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that! I want to swing too!

    ReplyDelete