Monday, May 2, 2011

Make Merry


Good day, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My child, prefer to celebrate!
Don't wait!  Don't wait!
Don't hesitate!
Raise your voice with victory!
Lift you hands in praise!
Shout out freedom!
Enjoy the Kingdom!
Wisdom has her ways!
Wisdom tells you-
 Praise!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Psalm 107:1-2, 20, 43, 108:1
Philippians 4:4, 8
Psalm 63:3-7
Luke 15:22-24
Proverbs 1:5

Prefer: choose rather than another, advance, bring forward!
Celebrate: make known with honor and praise- extol- MAKE MERRY!   Yes!  That is really a definition for celebrate!   
Make merry with Father!!!    Love you all so much xo 

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever, almost, wanted to complain and be weary? And the Holy Spirit moves you to praise- bringing to mind that we have a choice and then Wisdom says rejoice! Wow! That has been my day!
    My body moans and groans but my spirit is so refreshed!
    I know to get rest for the body is to make merry with Father God!!!
    I have to admit that I hesitated on this! But make merry are words I just can't resist! Don't they make you smile? Make merry with Father!
    Yes! Thank You, Jesus! Oh, Holy Spirit!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. It really is a choice we make, not a feeling we feel. "We bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the Lord!"

    ReplyDelete