Friday, May 27, 2011

True Freedom In Rest



Good afternoon, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

A bird that wanders from her nest
Gets so weary and afraid!
Wishing - 
Oh, so wishing
That she had never strayed!
Mercy sees and leads her
Back into the nest
And there she finds true freedom
There she finds sweet rest!

Oh, Lord I shall not wander!
Help me see like You!
Teach me!  Teach me!  Teach me!
I want to think like You!
Your Word tells me to seek the Truth-
The Kingdom has no lies!
There I'll find my every need-
To Truth
I will take heed!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Proverbs 27:8 
Matthew 6:33
Proverbs again!  3:5-6, 26
Isaiah 40:31
Psalm 3:3, 5:11-12, 71:21 :)
Lamentations 3:21-25
Hebrews 4:11, 11:6 :)
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)   

I was so busy this morning with technical problems and when I got to write the Lord lead me to Proverbs 27:8( before I got the poem!)   How fun!   Sweet reminder to stay so close!  How very precious!!!   Love you all so much! 4ever xo

5 comments:

  1. Oh, where is true freedom found??? What joy! xo Love you so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went outside to swing awhile
    I sang out praises
    It made me smile!
    I looked up at the sky so blue
    Within my heart-
    Heard - I love you!
    Father! How I love you too!
    I know -
    You're smiling too!!!

    Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

    How fun to - JUST GO- be alone with God!
    Just to take some time
    Singing out our praises
    It helps us clear our mind!

    I often imagine you telling me what you do too! I know you'd give me some good ideas! :)
    Love you so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amy! Father did tell me! I love you! xo
    You are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That indeed is God's mercy leading us to rest in Christ Jesus!!!
    The Grace of The Lord Jesus Christ, The Love of God, and The communion (fellowship) of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen!!!
    Sweet sleep to you all, Love you 4ever my brothers and sisters xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Above is 2 Corinthians 13:14 :) mmmmmmmmm so good!!! xo

    ReplyDelete