Sunday, July 3, 2011

Freedom At It's Best/Today's Message at Olustee Community Chruch



 Come, My children, and agree
In all things
You have victory!
Lay aside all of your care-
Don’t let it weigh you down!
For once I took it to the cross-
So you could rest in confidence!
Don’t of My Grace, child, toss!
I carried all your burdens!
I paid for all your sin!
And child, you belong to Me-
Indeed, I call you friend!
Take a look at Grace again!
Tis freedom at it’s best!
I’ve done all the work-
 Dear child, you be blessed!
Favor as a shield around
As you’re speaking faithful-
The evidence is found!
Go ahead and give to Me
What weighs upon your mind!
I promise you will like the Rest-
 Tis freedom
At Love’s Best!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

1 Peter 5:7   
Hebrews 12:2   
Romans 5:17-19 
Hebrews 9:11-12   
Romans again! 12:2   
Proverbs 18:21  
Amos 3:3   
Jeremiah 9:23-24   
Galatians 3:13-14

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a perfect poem for the 4th! Perfect for anyday:) I love you Mommy & love the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a wonderful daughter to encourage your mommy so often!
    I thought I'd check right before bed and there was my Sunshine! Thank you, honey! It was a lot of fun delivering and expounding on it!
    I have been looking at the map! Knowing soon you'll be closer! We're believing with you guys! Sweet sleep! Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete