Sunday, July 24, 2011

No Fence - Enjoy Me/Today's Message at The Olustee Community Church
















My children, you have been set free
To walk and talk, to be with Me!
No fence, no fear, believe you’re dear!
You’re free to draw so near!
Everything you’ll ever need-
Yes, everything, indeed!
All of good, belongs to you!
Oh, understanding true!
Discover how the kingdom works
And how it will not fail!
It works the same for everyone-
Press on, you’re strong not frail!
Spirit, soul and body!
The soul - the middle - mind!
What happens in the middle ground
Is evident to all around!
Born again in spirit
And now you are brand new!
The soul has got to seek and find-
It has to see, it can’t be blind!
Awake! Awake to all that’s true!
To all - I’ve given you!
Dear children, you have been set free!
Abundant life, True Victory!
Learn to think like Me!
I AM your Father!
You are My son!
My daughter!
And we have just begun!!!


Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright


2 Corinthians 13:14
 MalachI 4:2
John 17:23
2 Peter 1:1-3
Colossians 1:27
Philippians 4:13
1 Thess. 5:23
Romans 12:2
Proverbs 18:21
Philemon verse 6
Psalm 1:1-3, 103:1-5
2 Cor. 2:14




3 comments:

  1. What an inspirational poem! It made me feel so secure and pumped up for anything that comes my way. I love you Mommy and I know we will be seeing a lot more of eachother very soon:) Love your Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my Sunshine! I agree! Very soon!! ;) That's the Blessing! Thank you for the comment! I love you so very, very much! 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome line, "What happens in the middle ground is evident to all around." Wow. That was affirmation to me - thank you!
    ja

    ReplyDelete