Friday, July 22, 2011

Five, Four, Three,Two, Mine


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

How powerful are these five words-
Child, I AM for you!
Then four-
Beloved, I adore you!
Now three-
I love you!
Oh, two - we agree!
Now one word-
Mine!
Indeed!  Indeed-
You're Mine!
4ever
For all time!!!

Oh, Father-
Sweet reminder!
I belong to You!
You're 4ever for me
And You, indeed-
Adore me!
I agree with You
 And Father, 
I love you too!
Next time I get a troubled thought
Remind me I should count to five!
Joy will then- 
Revive!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Romans 8:31
Deuteronomy  33:12
John 3:16
Amos 3:3
Isaiah 43:1
Malachi 3:16-17
Galatians 4:6-7
John 14:16
Nehemiah 8:10
1 Corinthians 13:14 :)

7 comments:

  1. I Am for you, I adore you, I love you, we agree, you are Mine!!! That's how I'll count it all joy!!! James 1:2 :)
    Love you all so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father is sooo fun! I was so surprised to hear this math lesson! I needed to remember something! God is for me!!! And you! I love you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was really neat how Father showed you that! I really needed to hear that He is for me today..... I love you Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I needed it too, honey! I'll pray for you and you pray for me!
    I love you so very, very much my girl! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    My child, count to five
    Oh, let true joy
    Revive!
    I AM truly for you
    Sooo truly
    I adore you!
    I love you and you know it's true
    You're MIne
    So don't be blue!

    Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Thank you. Need to remember how to keep that joy tank full.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome reminder! The picture is perfect too.
    ja

    ReplyDelete