Thursday, December 15, 2011

Stop Be Still...



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Stop, look and see
Beloved, 
You belong to Me!
Stop, be still
And 
Know My will!
Look, child look
Oh, you shall see
I'm for you
You belong to Me!!!

Oh, Father
I do see-
I see!
My goings you direct
And all that does concern me
You promise You perfect!!!  

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

John 3:16, 17:3 :)
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
Psalm 17:5-8, 40:2-3, 46:1, 10-11, 49:3, 50:23
Romans 8:31
Psalm again! 139:8 with Philippians 1:6
Genesis 39:2-4
Hebrews 11:6 :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh mommy! I love the picture!! My baby learning about Jesus....precious! I love the poem! Being still seems to be a problem for me lately. I love you so much!
    Love forever, Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sooo excited about getting the picture! I knew the Lord wanted me to use a manger picture for this poem but I didn't have a personal one- of course- and then you sent me this one! How perfect! You are doing a wonderful job teaching and receiving the Blessing!!! Oh, Jesus!!!
    I love you so very, very much honey!
    Thank you for listening and sending to me as you are lead!
    Sweet dreams honey! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable picture! I love the poem! Especially the last part. It is one of my favorite scriptures. I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, my Sunshine! Make sure you send me Jackson's art work too! I love the simple beauty of children and their works of art to Father!
    I agree with you on the scriptures! Sweet comfort and joy!
    Love 4ever, mommy begommy :) xo

    ReplyDelete