Saturday, December 24, 2011

Your Attention


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Oh, I have your attention
Beloved of My Own!
I have your thoughts,
Your joy that's bought,
I have your attention-
I hear My Son
In mention!
I hear such good intention,
I follow every child of Mine
I see their hearts
So warm and kind! 
How precious this attention
I long for it each day!
I know that every year, this time,
Some will truly stay!!!

Oh, Father 
I remember 
When I once only thought-
I only thought at Christmas time
You and I would rhyme!
Now I am one who stayed, one year,
And draw closer
Year to year
All year!
I found that You are oh, so kind-
I see You as You truly are
So Good, sooo very Kind!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

Matthew 6:33
Psalm 37:4, 40:2-3
Proverbs 27:18
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14 :)
Hebrews 11:6 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment