Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sweet Fragrance of My Children


Sweet fragrance of My children
Oh, how I delight!
How very, very precious,
You are, within My sight!
The Blessing shining forth
For all the world to see!
How beautiful to Father-
You’re believing, Me!
You come to hear My Goodness,
You come and offer faith,
You come receiving kindness,
Indeed, Amazing Grace!
How is it that you do receive?
Beloveds,
Just Believe!!!
Don’t let an anchor
Weigh you down,
Don’t let your face show forth
A frown,
Turn this world, child, upside down-
The Blessing’s
All around!!!
Now take this day
Child, make it say-
I’m Blessed
IN EVERY WAY!!!
For that is how it truly is!
Indeed
You see My Way,
You agree with Me today
And every,
Every Day!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

2 Corinthians 2:15   Ephesians 5:1-2,8   Matthew 5:14-16
Jeremiah 9:23-24   Psalm 23:5-6, 29:11-12   Proverbs 18:20-21
1 Chronicles 22:16   Philippians 1:6, 2:13-15

3 comments:

  1. Now that is a powerful & impowering poem! I love it! I love and miss you SOOOO much Mommy. Jackson keeps saying that he misses his grandpa and says he is sad:( So this poem is perfect for what I am believing for! I am believing for us to be able to see you all whenever we want to. No more missing eachother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I agree! And going to church together! Little Jackson needs to be praising the Lord with Trinity! Hope I get to see all of them singing and rejoicing together some day! Thank you for all your precious comments! I look forward to them so much! I love and miss you my Sunshine!
    Sweet dreams, love 4ever mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is that toon blog again! It's your brothers account and I need to learn how to change it! xo

    ReplyDelete