Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Answers


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Dear child,
Love is wooing you!
Come, beloved,
Walk with Me!
Say you do agree!
Search the Scriptures and you'll find
The answers to the questions
There upon your mind!
Draw a line and separate-
The curses stay on one side,
The Blessing on the other!
Now walk and talk The Blessing
For I AM only on that side!
With curses
I can not agree!
Come, child,
Walk with Me!
Be on a quest, 
Discover,
The Blessing, 
Child, no other!!!

Oh, Father
That is very clear!
Your Word so precious,
I do hear,
Perfect Love casts out all fear!
The world embraces curses
But I am 
Quoting verses!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

Genesis 5:22
Amos 3:3
2 Timothy 2:15
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
Deuteronomy chapter 28 with Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
James 1:5-8, 16-18
John 10:10
Psalm 1:1-3, 3:8, 103:1-5
1 John 4:15-19
3 John verses 2-4
Proverbs 18:20-21
Mark 9:23
Psalm again! 71:21 :)



3 comments:

  1. How do we embrace something? We take it! We speak it!
    We embrace the Word of God! We take it! We speak it!!!
    I love you all so very, very much! 4ever even! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i needed this one today. I sure wasn't thinking or speaking right yesterday. I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you so very much, my Sunshine! I'm glad you had a better speaking day! Sweet dreams! Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo I'm so sleepy :)

    ReplyDelete