Friday, December 9, 2011

Wonderful Great


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Wonderful Great
Oh, Wonderful Great!
The business 
Will have to wait-
I'm listening to You
So Wonderful Great!

Wonderful Great
Child, agreeing with Me!
That choice will take you far ahead,
Listen, yes, do listen
Beloved, go ahead!
The answers you are looking for-
Wisdom, Understand!
Ask, seek and knock -Who's there, child?
Yes, I AM!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

2 Chronicles 2:9 ( It says - Wonderful Great! )  I always use King James Version
Luke 10:38-42 )
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
Proverbs 2:10-12, 3:5-6, 13-26, 4:1-13
Luke again!  11:9-13
Matthew 7:7-11
Romans 8:31
Colossians 1:27
Ephesians 1:17-18
Hebrews 11:6 :)

3 comments:

  1. My precious friend Lavon gave me this little town for Christmas - years ago! She may have given you one like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them! Luckily the few decorations i have are all from the dollar store because Jackson thinks they r toys:-) lol I don't care bc he is so excited about them. Wonderful poem Mommy. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet dreams my Sunshine! Thank you for the wonderful talk today! Little Jackson is sooo sweet! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete