Saturday, November 1, 2014

Thoughtful Spot ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
I went to find my thoughtful spot,
To be alone and pray,
And there in quiet time alone -
What joy as I pray!
I find Your kindness waiting there,
I find Your Grace and mercy too -
You show me to leave cares 
With You!
Lord, in my thoughtful spot I'd stay,
But You show me to go about
Doing what my day lays out!
You lovingly remind me -
Alone with You is very nice 
But You are always with me
That thought is extra nice!!!

Beloved child,
Reminder true -
Spending time alone with Me
Will bring your whole day
Victory!
Enjoy you've been alone with Me,
Carry on in Victory!!! 

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Psalm 71:21
Luke 10:38-42
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23
Psalm 1:1-3
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
















No comments:

Post a Comment