Saturday, November 8, 2014

Believing I Restore ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Beloved child,
What do you see,
Growing up, 
What do you see?
Indeed, I have restored!
So truly years of wasted,
Just like I said, restored!
Out on all the dryness
I poured My Spirit out -
Now, in sweet abundance,
Christ's Victory you shout!
Oh, see how I've restored your life -
Yes, see what Love has done!
Years that have been wasted -
Restored, child, 
See and understand 
I leave nothing wasted!
I've taken all and made it good -
For you believed 
I could!!!

Oh, Father!
I believed you, 
And, oh, I see You have -
Restored the years of wasted life,
I'm living Christ's 
Abundant life!
I will ever thank You,
I will ever sing,
I will ever watch and see
All that You've
 Restored to me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Joel 2:25
Deuteronomy 30:6, 31:8
Psalm 71:21
Romans 5:5, 8:26-31
Philippians 4:19
John 10:10
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Hebrews 11:6
Psalm 40:2-3
Mark 9:23



No comments:

Post a Comment