Friday, November 14, 2014

Why Don't We?



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry in 
 "Glory, Oklahoma" 

Dear Father,
Why don't we work together more,
My brothers and my sisters?
For when we do great things appear,
Dear brothers and dear sisters!
Why don't we realize the power,
The tenderness we'd share?
If only we could all hold hands,
What joy we all would share!
Help me do my part in this,
Help me reach with love,
Help me be a blessing,
We call You, Father, Love!!!

Beloved child,
With eyes to see 
And ears to hear the truth -
Keep offering your fellowship
From Father - child relationship!
Keep ever reaching out your hand,
No matter what it looks like,
Don't withdraw love's hand!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Proverbs 3:5-6
1 Corinthians chapter 13
Galatians 2:20, 4:6-7, 6:9
Psalm 71:21
James 1:22
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14










No comments:

Post a Comment