Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Something "Greater" Everyday ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
Oh, the mess that I once made
Of life You gave to me!
I didn't have the knowledge then,
Of what You gave to me!
I went about my life in chains,
Not knowing of my freedom -
So all along my way
Was hurt and pain, not freedom!
I'd feel a yank, "come here, go there" -
Someone held my chains!
Then off I'd go, confused and sore -
Oh, Lord, I wish
I had known more!
Now I know You're love for me,
Now I know Your power,
Now I know Christ set me free
My chains are gone
I've victory!!!

Beloved child,
Sweet freedom,
Indeed, you're truly free!
All along I knew you'd see,
All along I saw you,
All along I wooed you "come" -
You came, now Me you follow!
You had the power all along,
You had everything you needed,
 Wisdom there to help you "see"
And Understanding also!
As soon as you would turn to Me -
With all your heart, your soul, child, also!
All that always has been yours
Was waiting for you everyday !
Understand that Wisdom calls,
"Still something for you greater - everyday!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Psalm 40:2-3, 71:21
Proverbs chapter 4
John 10:10
3 John verse 3
John 17:23
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Luke 15:10-32
Romans 12:2 
Jeremiah 29:11-12, 33:3
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment