Thursday, July 30, 2015

Right Here! Dig Here!


Good evening, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

Right here, right here,
Oh, come dig here -
I'm standing on the spot!
I know just where your answer is
I'm standing on the spot!
This was the thought that came to mind,
The vision that I saw -
Reminder that I need to dig
"Right here" is what I saw!
Spirit, soul and body -
I needed the reminder,
That I'm a spirit, with a soul,
That lives inside a body! 
Oh, I do enjoy so that I'm a spirit true -
Born again from Father God
My spirit is brand new!
When condemnation strikes my mind,
I just remember who I am,
I'm a new creation,
I'm not just a body, I'm not just a mind,
I'm a spirit child of God,
The treasure that I need to dig -
I'm a child of God!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

John 14:26
Romans 12:2
2 Corinthians 5:17
1 Thessalonians 5:23
Hebrews 12:9
Romans chapter 8
Romans 8:16
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment