Tuesday, July 7, 2015

From Something Unexpected


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry
In "Glory" Oklahoma

I have a great big mess today
From all the junk 
That's blown my way!
But it won't take me all that long -
Like Grandma said,
Do work with song!
I was prepared for rain,
I was prepared for big high winds
But something unexpected came!
Life's full of unexpected things,
Great joys and some other things!
And as I listened to the Lord,
He gave me a reminder, 
His Grace and mercy - kinder!
Kinder are His plans for me
Than I do ever see -
Come, He whispers in my heart,
Expect good things from Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

Psalm 118:14, 119:97-98,105,140
Romans 8:26-28
2 Corinthians 13:14
John 14:26
Jeremiah 29:11, 33:3
James 1:17
Ephesians 3:20
Psalm 27:13
Proverbs 7:1-4
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23


1 comment:

  1. Good morning my precious family and friends! This picture is what I woke up to ... it is along side the old barn. In all my many, many years living on these acres I've never seen this before! I've seen the "weed things" all over but never blown up like snow mounds! Blocking entrances even! As I've learned to do ... I prayed for something good to come of it and today's word/poem is what I heard!!! I love you all so very, very much!!! Sorry the picture is not pretty today ... sometimes I just have to show it like it is!!! smile emoticon xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete